Strategy is about making choices. Do we start selling our products on-line? Do we invest in a new machine or factory? Are we expanding our business to other countries? Strategic decisions are based on the answers of only three questions:
1. Ambition: What is my goal, what do I want to achieve?
2. Business Model: How do we currently create value? What works and where can we improve?
3. Trends: What is happening in the world around us and how does it affect our business?
Your business strategy shows how your organisation is going to reach its goals. Having a strategy provides focus to you as en entrepreneur and guides you in your decision making process. Next to that, a good strategy helps staff with understanding their role and contribution to the organisation. BM-Change can help you with defining a mission driven, action based, single sheet business strategy that provides focus and direction to you and your company.
What you can expect from us:
• Your goals, strategy and actions on a single page.
• Realistic yet challenging goals for the short-term, mid-term and long-term.
• Specific and measurable actions for reaching your goals.
• Complete understanding of your business model.
• Overview of the relevant trends for your company.
Our strategic design process contains the following elements:
• Mapping business goals and management ambitions.
• Mapping and analysis of the current business model.
• Mapping and analysis of relevant trends with use of our Bizqy™ tool.
• Develop business strategie(s) and define planning, actions and KPI’s.
The strategy design will make use of tools and techniques from the design thinking domain like visualisation and idea generation. Our strategy design process will be aligned with the existing strategic planning process of your organisation. BM-Change will support the implementation of the strategy in your organisation.
Want to know more about our strategy design process? Contact us today!